Vardey Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Credit Control Team Leader (Senior Credit Control Specialist) to deputise for the Credit & Commercial Manager at this highly innovative forward thinking, international technology business in luxury offices in Coventry, West Midlands. This award winning well- established and marketing leading business has created this Credit Supervisor job due to growth and offers a unique opportunity to join the finance team as a “Commercial” Credit Supervisor/Specialist.
- Working closely with the Credit & Commercial Manager you will support with the daily running of the credit control department, alongside taking a lead on all credit risk requirements for the business.
- Supporting commercial business negotiations and working as a business partner across departments liaison with key stakeholders.
- You will enjoy identifying and implementing process improvements and supporting the team to help them achieve DSO and aged debt targets.
- Management of risk from quote to cash (Q2C)
- As the Credit Supervisor you will analyse credit risk obtaining security when necessary and acting as the point of contact for credit issues that need escalating.
- As the Credit Supervisor you will lead by example and own a small number of key customers and chase overdue payments.
- On the commercial side the Credit Specialist will review terms and conditions for customer contracts.
- Instruct third party agencies, starting legal proceedings and process any insolvency cases.
- In addition, the Credit Supervisor will deal with financing and lease agreements together with aged debt reporting and risk analysis.
The ideal candidate
- A senior credit controller or credit supervisor/credit specialist who is keen to take on a more “commercial” credit controller position.
- A credit specialist who has a strong business acumen and who is highly commercial in their thinking.
- A credit supervisor with credit control experience ideally from quote to cash Q2C.
- Ideally a credit supervisor with experience of reviewing T's and C's.
- A credit specialist who can work in a fast-paced working environment and who enjoys working to deadlines and solving problems.
- You will need to be analytical and energetic to work in this highly innovative company.
- A flexible individual is required who can prioritise their work and inspire others to grow and develop.
- Ideally a credit specialist who is ambitious and keen to make this role their own!
- A credit specialist who has experience in risk analysis and risk management - ideally.
- Someone who is adept at commercial negotiations.
- A highly competitive basic salary ranging from £30,000-£37,000 depending on experience
- Annual Bonus
- Study assistance/support (CICM)
- Holidays 25 days rising with service
- Private Health Insurance
- Dental Care
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Finish early on a Friday!
- Flexible working will need to be discussed at interview – possibly one day from home (although not a company wide policy).