Vardey Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a successful large company near Weymouth in West Dorset, who are hiring a Part-Qualified Accountant - Senior Financial Analyst to join the team. This is an opportunity for an ambitious Part- Qualified Management Accountant to join and progress their career, whilst working in a commercial finance business partnering job.The Job
The role will suit:
- This job could appeal to a Part Qualified Accountant looking for a more commercial job, one that influences the business. The job sits within the Commercial finance team and the main focus is to support the submission of and production of quarterly forecasts for a business units capital and revenues.
- To ensure high quality financial information is challenged appropriately and delivered within agreed timelines.
- As a Commercial Management Accountant, you will support project funding requests ensuring all financial are complete with a strong business case.
- Working with Finance Business Partners informing them of the funding requests ensuring and leading monthly project reviews with Project Managers, understanding any over/under spends to forecast and monitor risks/opportunities.
- As the Commercial Management Accountant/Financial Analyst you will manage the delivery of accurate information on a timely basis to various stakeholders, to include monthly updates to group capital forecasting, and preparing capital asset additions.
- A key part of this role will be to monitor progress vs budget on the revenue impacts of project implementation and managing risks as they occur.
- Various improvement and project work will include improving project budget control and creating various training guides to be shared across the business.
- This role will interest a Part-Qualified Accountant mid to Finalist level (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) who has superb communication and influencing skills and who can bring the “numbers” to life for non-finance individuals.
- Ideally a Financial Analyst or Commercial Management Accountant.
- A numerate individual with a background in management accounting ideally with good experience in budgets and forecasts and someone who enjoys working to deadlines, with a strong commercial outlook.
- A Part-Qualified Accountant or studier or a Part-Qualified Accountant from practice who is looking to make a move into industry will also be considered.
- If you are an active studier without a great deal of "commercial experience" please still apply as training can be given.
- Strong Excel and communication skills are essential.
- Working within a passionate and ambitious team.
- A competitive and attractive salary £28,000-£36,000
- Healthcare & Pension
- Early Friday finish!
- 23 days Holidays rising after length of service
- Vouchers for family and friends
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Eye care plan/Dental plan
- Staff rewards & discounts
- Flexible working approach and hybrid office/home working arrangement.