Management Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager near Shaftesbury - North Dorset
A well-established, growing fast paced group of companies, based near Shaftesbury, North Dorset is recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager (Management Accountant) to support the Group Finance Manager and the wider team during a period of growth and innovation. The job would interest an ambitious accountant qualified, management accountant, part-qualified or by experience accountant, seeking a hands on and varied and progressive job role. (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA).The job role:
The Assistant Finance Manager (Management Accountant) job is a newly created job due to growth, therefore a chance to make it your own! The duties are varied and wide ranging to include both financial and management accounting tasks!
The ideal candidate
- Preparing the management accounts for a group company
- Oversee the raising of sales invoices, petty cash, and credit card expenses
- Daily and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Multi-currency transaction and re valuations within the finance system
- Supporting the month end processes and assisting with the quarterly VAT returns
- Fixed asset accounting
- Delivering financial reports in a timely accurate manner
- Weekly and monthly payroll support
- Liaison with the bank
- Oversee the group debtor processes
- There is a huge number of projects you can get involved with!
- Ambitious qualified, part-qualified or by experience accountant
- ACA,ACCA or CIMA, AAT Qualified
- An accountant seeking a fast-paced job in accounts
- A hands on senior accounts professional.
- Strong all round accountancy experience in both financial and management accounting
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing/growing environment
- Keen to contribute to the management team and someone who wishes to add value make changes and bring ideas to the table!
- A competitive and attractive salary
- Pension (matched)
- Study support if required
- Healthcare - depending on level
- 25 days holidays - depending on level
- Plus, other product discounts and benefits.
- Opportunity to work with and be part of a highly qualified and capable accounts team!
- The role is ideally office based - there is some flexible working - eg one day from home