Client Service Associate/Support to IFA’s
Vardey Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a forward thinking, ambitious and rapidly growing wealth management company in Southampton, Hampshire who are recruiting for a Client Services Associate to join the professional experienced team, supporting the IFA's on a one to one basis.The job
The job as the Client Services Associate (Financial IFA support) will support a chartered financial advisers on a one to one basis and will involve a variety of key tasks. The job purpose is to deliver and maintain exceptional customer service levels to all clients. The firm prides themselves on their ability to maintain and build valued and trusted client relationships and this is the key to their continued success.
As the job is a newly created, due to continued growth, you will get the opportunity to make the role your own and develop processes.Job duties:
Who should apply?
- As the Client Service Associate you will liaise with clients and deliver first class service levels at all time
- On boarding new clients and ensuring all documentation is received
- Ensuring new monies received are invested and allocated to client accounts
- Managing all enquiries/requests and ensuring client documentation is up to date
- Supporting the financial advisers (IFA's) with daily duties
- Helping with the preparation of material for client meetings
- Preparing financial reports
- Assist adviser and para planning team with client research
- Obtaining illustrations, policy information and product details for analysis
- General office administrative duties supporting both financial advisers and wealth management team.
- A client services associate ideally with experience of supporting financial advisers (IFA's) and/or a wealth management team.
- Superb communication skills able to offer first class client service levels
- A financial client services executive , financial administrator, IFA support financial administrator, wealth administration / PA, with strong Microsoft office skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Able to prioritise tasks
- This job as a Client Services Executive you will require a strong work ethic
- A highly competitive salary ranging from £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
- Attractive bonus
- Private Medical insurance
- 25 days holidays
- Parking and also located near to Southampton train station
- Hybrid working office and home working arrangement
- Opportunity to work with likeminded ambitious, highly qualified IFA's, Para planning and wealth management team!
- Career advancement and opportunity to bring ideas to the table
- Offices are modern and vibrant!