Vardey Recruitment is recruiting for a large, vibrant and fast paced organisation in Weymouth, Dorset who are seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant to work in the Tax team as a Tax Analyst. The company can offer an individual an opportunity to continue their accountancy career, learning and developing within a large accounts department with longer term career opportunities!
- As the Tax Analyst your job purpose will be to provide timely and accurate reporting for all Group Tax Returns, Corporation Tax, employment tax reporting (P11D, P46, PSA and termination payments) and be a point of contact for customers with the group.
- This Tax job will support the Group Tax Manager with transfer pricing and Country-by Country reporting.
- Accurate month end reporting, providing details and clarity on variance analysis.
- Collation of data to prepare quarterly payment on account and management accounts reporting and ensuring accurate preparation.
- In addition, your role will constructively challenge and re-evaluate reporting requirements to improve efficiency and commerciality. Deputise for the Tax Manager and help train and mentor the tax assistants.
The Job will suit:
- This role could interest a Tax Accountant/ Tax Analyst looking for a new challenging role within a large group.
- A Part-Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, or CIMA.
- Or an AAT or ATT Part-qualified near finalist keen to specialise in Tax.
- You will have accountancy experience and TAX knowledge with strong Excel.
- A numerate individual who enjoys working to deadlines and pays great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- If you have worked in a Tax role previously this is a clear advantage.
- A competitive and attractive salary circa £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Dental/Eye care plan
- Staff rewards
- Staff discounts
- Flexible/hybrid working