Vardey Recruitment is partnering with a well-established, worthwhile, caring and forward thinking charity near Waterlooville in Hampshire (Portsmouth area) who is hiring a Marketing Manager to join their management team. This Marketing Managers job will interest either an experienced marketing manager or a senior marketing executive looking for their first marketing managers job. Job role:
The Marketing Manager will join the team at an exciting time of growth and development and will be a valuable asset in the organisation. The Marketing Managers job is to generate income and to raise the profile and awareness of all services across the charity. The Marketing Manager will grow and cultivate all marketing channels to ensure they each provide relevant information about the charities services and fundraising activities. The job will be able to support a hybrid office/home arrangement (if preferred).Key duties include:
Who should apply:
- Manage the income generation marketing team, developing KPIs and lead the marketing team through the charity’s performance cycle.
- Lead and manage all marketing across the charity, promoting services and fundraising activities to individuals, organisations and corporate bodies in line with strategic goals.
- Build a strong external profile for the work of the charity via robust brand management principles and awareness.
- Oversee the development of the digital and direct marketing channels to ensure that they provide information on the charities services and fundraising activities.
- To report on media coverage statistics, review general progress and the success of individual projects and campaigns.
- To report on the website, social media and e-marketing campaigns to track and review general progress and the success of campaigns.
- Work closely with the leadership team to create a marketing plan for each fundraising event – including print/ social media/ press – ensuring all material is within brand guidelines.
- To work with employees in the planning and delivery of marketing support to maximise opportunities and to ensure marketing channels are used effectively in order to support income generation.
- To have an overview of all publicity and promotional leaflets and ensure these conform to the current corporate brand.
- To work in partnership with the fundraising team, to attend events and engagements where appropriate at evenings and weekends.
- A senior marketing professional with solid all round marketing experience.
- A marketing manager keen to bring their ideas to the table or a marketing executive seeking a step up into a marketing managers job.
- Experience of digital media and analytics.
- Ability to lead from the front and management a small team.
- The ability to provide marketing activities that result in an income generation.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Solution focused with good interpersonal skills.
- Logical in approach, influential and able to develop creative solutions.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, manage to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels including active listening.
- Ability to influence decision making.
- Be organised and efficient to balance workload.
- Enjoyable working environment
- Work for a charity that makes such a difference to so many people
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Generous annual leave allowance 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Hybrid home/office working.
- Health & well-being initiatives
- Including an employee assistance programme
- Health plan
- Cycle scheme