Commercial Financial Manager / Senior Management / Finance AnalystSalisbury - Wiltshire | £55,000-£60,000 + great benefits
Vardey Recruitment is delighted to be supporting the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Manager/ Senior Financial Analyst for a privately owned food manufacturing company in the Salisbury region (Wiltshire). This organisation is a leader in its field, highly innovative and rapidly expanding and has created a new role for an experienced Commercial Management Accountant / Senior Financial Analyst to join the team. A fantastic opportunity to steer an SME and influence decision making with a route to Financial Controller (if desired).Job role
The Commercial Management Accountant / Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and insightful data to management to enable the business to make strategic decisions. The role offers long term career advancement and will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to add value, make an instant impact and grow within the organisation. This commercial finance managers job could lead to Finance Controller (for the ambitious person). The role work closely with the Managing Director and will work predominately with the Commercial Manager and Manufacturing Manager, in a sole charge capacity.Duties
Who should apply?
- Costing and pricing analysis - providing real-time impact analysis of supplier price changes and other direct costs on profitability levels.
- Providing forecasting of impacts on profitability and informing commercial decisions.
- Provision of full sales price analysis to enable commercial decision making and detailed sales forecasting.
- Working with the Manufacturing team to understand the operational process.
- Identify areas for savings and efficient improvements.
- Supporting the business to provide relevant support, data and information make informed decisions regarding business strategy and enhancing the accuracy and speed and process of measuring and making proactive actions as required to improve profitability of the business and define focus on business areas most appropriate for the business.
- Redesign the monthly and quarterly management information to provide a dashboard reporting system.
- ERP superuser to maintain key financial data within the system (costings, price lists).
- Process improvement – end to end review of primarily financial and operational processes to identify area for improvement and efficiency.
- Purchase and sales ledger/credit control supervision of a small accounts team.
- Ideally a qualified accountant or Part-qualified Accountant. A senior management accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent /qualified by experience) with a commercial outlook and highly analytical mind. A commercial senior management accountant/senior financial analyst.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver without direct supervision.
- Comfortable and proficient with handling and reviewing large quantities of data and financial information.
- Advanced MS Office user (Excel).
- Able to engage and lead with management, providing succinct and impactful information (written and verbal) to support decision making.
- Competitive salary ranging from £50,000-£60,000
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Career advancement to FC
- Ownership of a new role to make it your own
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Clear influence and support and part of the leadership team
- Flexible working – a hybrid option - options to work from home and a 4 day week