Vardey Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a well-established well worthy charity in Purbrook, Near Waterlooville in Hampshire who is hiring an Income Generation Officer (Fundraising/Events Coordinator) to join the lively, fun and expanding team! The charity is well established, extremely welcoming, and a forward-thinking place of work. This Income generation job will interest someone keen to give back to a worthy cause! No experience in fundraising is required as full training will be given but if you have then all the better!!!Job role
The Income Generation Officer job works closely with the Fundraising Manager to develop the charities community support, fundraising events and to build corporate relationships/partnerships. The job supports those in the community wishing to organise their own fundraising activities for example local businesses, schools, local community groups and individuals. The Income Generation Officer job is a key position in the charity and will offer an individual a very rewarding job, driving fundraising events to raise income and brand awareness. Key duties include:
Who should apply?
- Organise the logistics and administration for events, researching, sourcing prizes, liaison with suppliers, organising guest list and managing donations.
- Develop corporate/business partnerships, engaging with local companies to encourage fundraising.
- Recruit, develop and train fundraising support group members and volunteers across the local community.
- To spot fundraising opportunities and to co-ordinate fundraising materials and resources for community events.
- To attend and organise community fundraising events to raise income and brand awareness.
- To own allocated campaigns and projects through to completion and evaluate success or output.
- To source stories and photos from supporters, fundraising activity/event participants, for marketing and communications use across all channels.
- And more!
- A fundraising officer or income generation office OR someone keen to develop into this role with great relationship building and customer service skills eg a receptionist with excellent communication skills.
- No experience in direct fundraising required as training will be given. If you have fundraising experience all the better!
- Events officer or events coordinator
- A graduate, school or college leaver looking to work in an amazing place!
- An organised individual with multi-tasking skills.
- Superb communication skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player.
- Able to attend the events outside of working hours 9am-5pm – although any events attend you receive time of in lieu.
- In addition to an enjoyable and fun working environment with a charity that makes such a difference to so many people, they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holidays
- Free on-site parking (as available)
- Health & well-being initiatives, including an employee assistance programme and health plan.
- Cycle scheme
- Full training and support offered.